Monday, November 21, 2011

Challenge Poverty (with YouTube & Save the Children)

Challenge Poverty (with YouTube & Save the Children) On YouTube.





Please read the sidebar for important information! Voting is now closed - thanks to everyone who voted! You get to decide what I do with Save the Children. There are five options and there is enough money to do either one big thing or 2 or 3 of the smaller options. The money for this comes from the hundreds of people from around the world who have already donated to me via PayPal. "The Uncultured Project" is just a funny name for my work trying to help those less fortunate in developing countries. It's not a charity, NGO, or anything like that. It's about what we as individuals united together can do to make a difference in the world. Find out more at: uncultured.com and http DON'T feel obliged to donate to me - I'm not a charity! I'm just a guy. You'll find more information here: uncultured.com HOW TO VOTE: You don't need to have made a donation in order to vote! Make a VIDEO RESPONSE and let me know which option you'd like me to do! You can also leave a text comment if you prefer, but I'd like to give more weight to video responses. THE OPTIONS: - Build a Deep Tube Well - Build a Pond Sand Filter (aka PSF or Biosand Filter) - Provide 80 Salter Scales to Fight Malnutrition - Build a School Latrine - Repair a School Damaged by Cyclone Sidr IMPORTANT NOTE: There is enough money to rebuild the school OR 2 or 3 of any of the other options. I'd like to thank Save the Children USA for their assistance and support in helping me to do this. I'd also like to give my heartfelt ...

Keywords: unculturedproject, Save, the, Children, USA, Cyclone, Sidr, Bangladesh, Poverty, Poor, Child, Kid, Mortality, Infant, Survive, Till, Until, 'Till, Five, Pond, Water, Clean, Sand, Filter, Biosand, Vlogbrothers, Hank, John, Nerdfighters, Aceswolf, Paying, it, Forward, Maddog53, xokiikster, 1day2beawesome, thechico1979, windago, angellife999, Voting, Vote, Video, Response, to

chili s sunglasses mr coffee iced tea makers

No comments:

Post a Comment